My evil twin

Not a week doesn't go by that I don't have someone say, "I swear I just saw you at the mall." And even when I profess I hadn't been to the mall, or where ever else my alter was spotted, these random people swear they've seen me in various places I haven't been. About 70% of the time when I'm meeting someone new, I often get, "I've seen you before. Where have we met?"

No, for those of you thinking that it's a pick-up line...usually it's not. I can tell the difference. Most times it's someone who's seen someone else who 'supposedly' looks exactly like me! I get that type of comment so often that I usually just reply with one of two answers: "Well, that's my evil twin... I hope she was behaving herself this time!" or "Yeah, I get that a lot... I must have one of those generic faces that looks like anyone else."

So to put all of your twin theories to rest, I have posted my celebrity look alike chart with my photo front and center. If you see someone out there who looks JUST LIKE ME, please stop her and ask her for her name. I'd like to know who it is who keeps impersonating me! Thank you very much!


Comments

Stacy said…
I don't see the Kathy Bates at all.
Terri said…
You are SO Rachel Stevens!
Kimberly McKay said…
You guys are so funny. I don't see any of them...I think I look like me! Thank goodness you don't see Kathy Bates...thank you. And, Terri...I guess Rachel Stevens is pretty so thanks for comparing us!

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Bathroom Etiquette

Facing Redemption