vid message from me...

Comments

wfbdoglover said…
Cute! Have fun! We will miss you!
LeBlanc said…
I love the idea of a video post. I may steal that soon.
Anonymous said…
Wow! Not that I don't think you look great WITH makeup, but you look very Pretty as well WITHOUT!

Have a great trip! One of these days I'm gonna get there.
Have a nice vacation - mama wants to too!
Unknown said…
Geez... that's you with no make up? Could've fooled me!! You ARE "Blessed"! =^)

Have a great vacay Momma!
Char said…
Just shows that good lighting can enhance the features just as well as makeup!

Come back with a tan1
Beth said…
22 viewers... ;-)

Have a great time on the beach!
Momo Fali said…
I hope you had a blast! (Oh, and you look GREAT!)

Popular posts from this blog

It's called a S-T-O-P sign for a reason people!

Facing Redemption

Mother's Day Surprise