Featured Post

Encouraging Words

To me, it's amazing when my 5-year-old comes home talking about the history behind MLK day. When I was in Kindergarten, we learned ou...

Friday, March 28, 2008

Mybloglog hack

For those of you who found me through Mybloglog, I am glad to have found your acquaintance. As of about 10 seconds ago, I deleted my account. It seems every time I'd visit one of my favorite blogs, and I'd see one of those widgets, that track whose visiting from their network, my name would change.

First my wornoutwoman name would be "grrrrr" then it was a question mark. What the ???

To me that means someone hacked in and changed my name, and it wasn't me. I found no way to change my password, and so I just deleted that account all together.

I just thought I'd send out a quick warning to anyone on that network to watch their account.

Luckily I never use any of my real info on any of my blogs or networks, because you can never be too careful.
Post a Comment