Featured Post

Encouraging Words

To me, it's amazing when my 5-year-old comes home talking about the history behind MLK day. When I was in Kindergarten, we learned ou...

Thursday, January 03, 2008

My bookshelf


Reading has always been an outlet for me. I read really fast, and can go through a couple thick hard bounds in a day. Now that I'm a mom, and have a life...reading is a pure luxury. I read when I can, which is usually right before bed time after I get my son to bed.

I've added a bookshelf on my widgets, toward the bottom of the page, that will give you a glimpse of a few of my favorites. I'll update it from time to time to show you what I'm currently reading, and give you quick review of that title. For now, you can look to all those titles on my shelf and know they're a good bet for an intriguing story line that will keep you hooked all the way through.

If you hit the arrow key at the bottom of the shelf it will show you all my selections. You can tell I like mystery, and a little romance from time to time, but I've also added the Writers Market, as I'm submitting query letters right now for my own manuscript. Cross your fingers for me. I'd say pray for me...but my Grama has that down already. She prays every day that I'll get published, so I know it's just a matter of time.

I encourage all of you to pick up a book for yourself and join me in a reading frenzy in this new year. Add your own shelves and let me know what you're reading.
Post a Comment