2008 promise to me

New Year

New Year - Glitter Graphics




Happy New Year to all! I pray you have a safe, healthy, and happy New Year full of blessings.

Resolutions? I don't really believe in them, but a couple of posts ago I announced I was going to start getting fit. ...Not Losing Wieght mind you... but getting fit. I want to tone the parts of me that you used to be able to bounce a quarter off of. Now if you tried, it would just hit and thud.

Starting next week, I'm eating more healthy for me and my family, and will schedule work out time in my planner. I won't go to the gym when I feel like it, as I never do therefore won't work out. I will go because it's cemented in my planner. My husband is my accountability partner in this and will hold me to my promise to myself for a fit me in 2008 and beyond.
1 comment

Popular Posts