Featured Post

Encouraging Words

To me, it's amazing when my 5-year-old comes home talking about the history behind MLK day. When I was in Kindergarten, we learned ou...

Monday, October 08, 2007

Creating a BUZZ at Cre8buzz!

Just a quick blog to let all you bloggers know about an amazing bloggerosphere, called Cre8buzz. Cre8buzz went public this week, and it's the most addictive site to date! I love it and not only because it's clean and friendly, but because all the bloggers there are extremely interesting. Every single person there has a passion for life and/or their hobbies. They all contribute to this amazing environment.

I've met some of my new favorite bloggers, and it's generated a lot of traffic to my sites. I highly encourage you all to check out Cre8buzz! It's in my opinion the best blogger's social network out there. You can check out my profile by clicking my rating button below.



Once you sign up...you'll be addicted! I promise!
Post a Comment